Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mormon Lasagne:)

This is not exactly authentic, but yummy nonetheless. I hope I haven't posted it before...

1 pkg lasagne noodles
2 lbs-ish hamburger
2 cans tomato sauce
1 small pkg sour cream
1 small pkg cottage cheese
1 can chopped olives
pinch of salt
1 1/2 c-ish of shredded cheese, or however much you like!

Boil noodles. Brown hamburger with a little salt and pepper if you like. When brown, add tomato sauce. You can also add a dash of cornstarch if it's runny.

In a small bowl, stir together about 3/4ths of the sour cream and cottage cheese. Add olives and a bit of salt. I know there are actual measurements, but honestly, I lost the recipe and this works just as well:) Just add until it tastes/looks good. You can't go wrong.

Then go ahead and layer it! I do noodles, meat sauce, noodles, sour cream mixture, noodles, meat sauce and then shred cheddar over the top.

Bake at 375 for about 45 min or until bubbily. (Also, I like to cover the top with tin foil so it doesn't get dried out). Okay, The End.

No comments: