This is another Taste of Home recipe that we really like, especially in the summer! It's really good even without the spreadable fruit.
Light Lemon Pie
* 1 package (.3 ounces) sugar-free lemon gelatin
* 1/2 cup boiling water
* 3/4 cup cold water
* Sugar substitute equivalent to 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon sugar
* 1 cup (8 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
* 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat Cool Whip® whipped topping, thawed
* 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
* 1/2 cup 100% strawberry spreadable fruit
* 8 large strawberries, halved
In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water and sugar substitute. Refrigerate until partially set.
In a fine strainer, drain the cottage cheese. Place cottage cheese in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set. Just before serving, cut into slices; garnish each with 1 tablespoon spreadable fruit and two strawberry halves. Yield: 8 servings.