Friday, September 28, 2007

Chicken Enchiladas

Okay, I have this recipe and no measurements b/c I use to make it with my roommates all the time. So, I've gone online to fill them in....

Grilled Chicken (3-ish breasts, depending on the size--you want 2 C chopped)
1 C cheese (Mozzerella is yummy, cheddar totally works tho)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 C Sour Cream
1 Can Green Chiles
8 8in. Flour Tortillas (or you can use corn tortillas, you just need more of them:)

Mix ingredients (like I said, you can totally guess at the measurements, add until it looks yummy:). Then fill tortillas with mixture, reserving a bit to pour over the top. Roll up the tortillas in a 13x9 in casserole pan like enchiladas. Pour remaining mixture on top. I also like to grate a little extra cheese on top of that. Bake at 350 for about 25 min or until bubbily.

No comments: