Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cheater Stir Fry

Okay, this is a total cheat b/c I use a seasoning packet from the store...but it's really yummy!!!!

1 pkg Sun Bird Beef & Broccolli Seasoning package (most groceries carry this in the chinese food section incl. Target & Wall-M)
1 pkg of your favorite stir fry veggies or of course fresh ones if your ambitious (I love the generic Wallmart brand, I specifically shop at Wallmart for their frozen veggies. I'm very picky and I don't like any other brands. I use their asparagus stir fry and their "Deluxe" stir fry with baby corn and fresh water chestnuts)
2 tbs soy sauce
1 c rice
Your favorite meat (I use a couple strips of chicken)

follow the directions on the back of the sun bird sauce mix:) okay, so this hardly counts as a recipe, but it really is one of our favorite meals and it's healthy....!

1 comment:

Mrs. B. Roth said...

it's good to know which brands are actually tasty ... you goto the store and want to try new stuff but then have a decision overload. Sun bird Beef and Broccolli .. its on my list.